[PATCH 1 of 2] Fix hgwebdir after 9858477ed74cce9dc8f4069f9453a1bda0e13ba1 broke it

Eric Hopper hopper at omnifarious.org
Tue Aug 7 18:03:52 CDT 2007

On 8/6/07, Eric M. Hopper <hopper at omnifarious.org> wrote:
> Anyway, I'm tired of spending hours and hours fiddling every patch I
> submit.  Especially when I'm fixing some bug introduced by another patch
> that likely didn't get enough review.  (Why does the code in a
> particular function both check to see if the repo is not None and also
> act like the repo can never be None?)  The last time I tried to submit
> patches I spent at least 6 times as long revising patches and sending
> them in than I did creating them in the first place.  I would've done
> better just maintaining the branches on my own and not submitting
> anything.  I have a whole ton of other changes I've made where I've done
> just that because it's not worth it.

I apologize for being so annoyed in this post.  I'd had a really bad day in
general and I have been frustrated with the Mercurial patch submission
process, but not _that_ frustrated.

Eric Hopper -- http://www.omnifarious.org/~hopper/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://selenic.com/pipermail/mercurial-devel/attachments/20070807/505472a7/attachment.htm 

More information about the Mercurial-devel mailing list