[PATCH 0 of 1] --graph option for in/out/log (was: gin/gout ...)
dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Thu Nov 27 05:30:28 CST 2008
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 16:18, Alpár Jüttner <alpar at cs.elte.hu> wrote:
> Is there any pending issue with this patch?
> If yes, please let me know at which point should I improve it.
I'm very sorry for being a bit late, but even though your patch has
been pushed, there are still a number of issues left to be addressed.
1. You didn't include any tests for the new features.
2. incoming --graph won't work with remote repositories (ssh or http).
3. There's a lot of code duplication (graphabledag() should be
extracted at the least).
4. The coding style is pretty broken (a=b assignment, lots of new underscores).
5. Use of dict where a set would be better/more intuitive.
I feel this shouldn't go in the release as-is, so you should probably
fix these issues in a few patches (please start with tests), otherwise
I think this should be backed out.
More information about the Mercurial-devel