[issue1766] UnboundLocalError: local variable 'uprev' referenced before assignment

Dj Gilcrease mercurial-bugs at selenic.com
Sat Jul 25 15:34:07 CDT 2009


New submission from Dj Gilcrease <digitalxero at gmail.com>:

E:\python\openrpg dev\OpenRPG>hg clone code_test test1
updating working directory
** unknown exception encountered, details follow
** report bug details to http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/
** or mercurial at selenic.com
** Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 71d26ae62fbb)
** Extensions loaded:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Scripts\hg", line 27, in <module>
    mercurial.dispatch.run()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 16, in 
run
    sys.exit(dispatch(sys.argv[1:]))
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 27, in 
dispat
ch
    return _runcatch(u, args)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 43, in 
_runca
tch
    return _dispatch(ui, args)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 449, in 
_disp
atch
    return runcommand(lui, repo, cmd, fullargs, ui, options, d)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 317, in 
runco
mmand
    ret = _runcommand(ui, options, cmd, d)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 501, in 
_runc
ommand
    return checkargs()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 454, in 
check
args
    return cmdfunc()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\dispatch.py", line 448, in 
<lamb
da>
    d = lambda: util.checksignature(func)(ui, *args, **cmdoptions)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\util.py", line 402, in check
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\commands.py", line 635, in 
clone

    update=not opts.get('noupdate'))
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\mercurial\hg.py", line 313, in clone
    _update(dest_repo, uprev)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'uprev' referenced before assignment


Not sure what caused this, but after I tried to clone I tried syncing on the 
code_test repository and got
mercurial.error.RevlogError: index 00changelog.i is corrupted

----------
messages: 10214
nosy: Digitalxero
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: UnboundLocalError: local variable 'uprev' referenced before assignment

____________________________________________________
Mercurial issue tracker <mercurial-bugs at selenic.com>
<http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/issue1766>
____________________________________________________



More information about the Mercurial-devel mailing list