[issue3212] Caching largefiles from an aliased repo fails
bugs at mercurial.selenic.com
Fri Jan 20 04:02:50 CST 2012
New submission from Tak <taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak at gmail.com>:
Steps to reproduce:
* Create two related repos, A and Z, that use largefiles.
* Ensure that A and Z have differing largefiles at their tips.
* Clone A.
* Make an alias for Z in the [paths] section of hgrc
* hg pull Z
* Expected result: Z is pulled successfully, and the largefiles for its
tip are cached.
* Actual result: "abort: repository trunk not found!" after "caching new
* hg pull http://full/path/to/Z
* Expected result == actual result
Using mercurial 2.0.2+145-878bc4a62a73
nosy: Tak, natosha
title: Caching largefiles from an aliased repo fails
Mercurial issue tracker <bugs at mercurial.selenic.com>
More information about the Mercurial-devel