mercurial at 27682: 72 new changesets (1 on stable)

Martin von Zweigbergk martinvonz at google.com
Fri Jan 8 11:32:17 CST 2016


On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM Matt Mackall <mpm at selenic.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2016-01-07 at 20:49 -0800, Martin von Zweigbergk wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Mercurial Commits <hg at intevation.org>
> wrote:
> > > http://selenic.com/repo/hg//rev/37d7cf569cf3
> > > changeset:   27633:37d7cf569cf3
> > > user:        Gregory Szorc <gregory.szorc at gmail.com>
> > > date:        Sun Dec 20 11:56:24 2015 -0800
> > > summary:     wireproto: support disabling bundle1 only if repo is
> > > generaldelta
> >
> > This is the broken incarnation of this patch that I fixed and pushed
> > to the clowncopter, rewriting 47 changesets. This means that "make
> > doc", and therefore "make install", currently does not build on @. I
> > think that means there are 47 bumped changesets on the clowncopter.
>
> I pulled yesterday morning and spent all day reviewing. I probably didn't
> notice
> the 'make doc' problem because the machine I was running tests on was a bit
> overloaded and was timing out a handful of tests.
>

No problem. I didn't mean to cast blame, I just wasn't sure what the proper
fix was. Thanks to Pierre-Yves, I've now learnt both how "hg evolve" solves
bumped changesets and how to use --biject.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://selenic.com/pipermail/mercurial-devel/attachments/20160108/10c35e27/attachment.html>


More information about the Mercurial-devel mailing list