[PATCH] hgwatchman: new experimental extension
mj at zopatista.com
Tue Mar 1 09:45:04 EST 2016
I'll prepare a patch with the following changes:
* A name change to "fsmonitor"; the extension is there to integrate
*file change monitoring*, whatever the implementation.
* A split out the pywatchman library into a separate commit. The
license for pywatchman has been confirmed to be BSD and fully GPL
compatible, we just need to get the boilerplate in the library
refreshed to better reflect that still.
* Move the remainder of the README not covered in the docstring into
comments in the main __init__.py
* Clean-up of the compatibility imports
* Add warning when the extension disables itself.
* Address the small code comments from PYD.
More information about the Mercurial-devel