D1974: narrow: import experimental extension from narrowhg revision cb51d673e9c5
durin42 (Augie Fackler)
phabricator at mercurial-scm.org
Thu Feb 1 18:00:24 EST 2018
durin42 created this revision.
Herald added a subscriber: mercurial-devel.
Herald added a reviewer: hg-reviewers.
- renamed src to hgext/narrow
- marked extension experimental
- added correct copyright header where it was missing
- updated hgrc extension enable line in library.sh
- renamed library.sh to narrow-library.sh
- dropped all files from repo root as they're not interesting
- dropped test-pyflakes.t, test-check-code.t and test-check-py3-compat.t
- renamed remaining tests to all be test-narrow-* when they didn't already
- fixed test-narrow-expanddirstate.t to refer to narrow and not narrowhg
- fixed tests that wanted `update -C .` instead of `merge --abort`
- corrected a two-space indent in narrowspec.py
- added a missing _() in narrowcommands.py
- fixed imports to pass the import checker
- narrow only adds its --include and --exclude to clone if sparse isn't enabled to avoid breaking test-duplicateoptions.py. This is a kludge, and we'll need to come up with a better solution in the future.
These were more or less the minimum to import something that would
pass tests and not create a bunch of files we'll never use.
Changes I intend to make as followups:
- rework the test-narrow-*-tree.t tests to use the new testcases functionality in run-tests.py
- remove lots of monkeypatches of core things
To: durin42, #hg-reviewers
More information about the Mercurial-devel