Evolve 8.5.1 released
pierre-yves.david at ens-lyon.org
Tue Apr 23 10:41:10 EDT 2019
I pushed a new release for the evolve extension: 8.5.1
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
This version brings a couple of bug fixes and compatibility polish.
Talking about compatibility, the next version (non bugfix) version will
drop support for Mercurial 4.4 and probably a couple of others.
* evolve: make sure we use upstream merge code with 5.0,
* evolve: restore compatibility with 4.4
(This regress the narrow compatibility)
* evolve: fix progress display with hg <= 4.6
* topic: compatibility with mercurial-5.0,
* topic: improve extensions isolation (issue6121).
More information about the Mercurial-devel