[ANNOUNCE] (H)gct 0.3
freku045 at student.liu.se
Tue Nov 1 13:36:36 CST 2005
Version 0.3 of (H)gct, a GUI enabled commit tool for Git and
Mercurial, has been released and can be downloaded from
Thanks to Vincent Danjean there are Debian packages available at
Screen shots and a Git repository with a gitweb interface are
available at the project homepage, http://www.cyd.liu.se/~freku045/gct
The major changes compared to v0.2 are:
* File filter, show only file names which contain a specified string.
* Make ignoring files actually work.
* A new option, --one-shot, which makes (h)gct exit after the first
* Support for new versions of git.
* An Hg extension which makes hgct better integrated with Hg. See
README.HG for details.
More information about the Mercurial